Monday, October 06, 2008

Running through the monsoon, Beyond the world, To the end of time, Where the rain won't hurt

I think I'm the kind of person that will feel tense whenever put into a situation when I can't feel like I'm in control or totally unfamiliar with. I really hate that cause it just expose myself being insecurity.

I think my entries all so mundane. It's always about me and my reflection.
Anyway, today was pretty fine and lovely until I was told to do the bloody idiotic call back which made me feel like crapshit at the end of the day where I felt like screaming "FUCK". I'm so gonna tell her that I ain't got time to do the crapshit call back for her, I felt so bad for ignoring my boss's stuffs. Talking about that, attachment is ending is 4 days time and I'll focus on getting my driving licence (meaning I'll be skipping school for one week). I can't wait to get things going and make the best of the semester and graduate and perhaps get my ass outta here for a few years.

Am I a good friend?
Am I a good listener?
Am I always there for you when you needed?
Sometimes I wonder my role as a friend to my friends, do I even fit the bill of a friend to them?
I always saying I'm a phonecall or a msg away, but how much do I seriously mean it? I felt like at times I let them down badly.
Let me know if I've let you down or not.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home